28. 05. 2016Camp 4Science arrives at Krakowski Festiwal Filmowy 2016
On May 29th, Camp 4Science will enter its second stage at Krakowski Festiwal Filmowy 2016. Up-date from Camp 4Science will be presented there mainly by Hana Krepelkova Rezkova as well as another interesting lectures and screenings will be part of Kraków Camp 4Science programme.
25. 04. 2016Palacky University concluded the 51st chapter of the story of science called AFO
One of the most attractive celebrations of science popularization in Europe has come to its stirring end. 5 523 fans of (not only) the harmony of science and pop culture have been accredited for the 51st year of the Academia Film Olomouc Festival. The main awards went to the spectacular Antarctic adventure Ice and the Sky, the influential molecular biologist Marc van Montagu and the pioneering European Space Agency.
23. 04. 2016Watch & Know: The Winners Of #AFO51
A complete list of all the winners from 51st International Festival Of Science Documentary Films - Academia Film Olomouc
19. 04. 2016Camp 4SCIENCE: We Change the Future. Join us!
For the third time, AFO will host an international training and co-financing workshop - Camp 4SCIENCE. At the Camp, you can follow seven participating documentary projects being developed, shaped and focused. If you are interested in how to create, finance and distribute ambitious science documentary films, join Camp´s open programme!
08. 03. 2016#AFO51 is screening more than 120 films from the 19th to 24th April
International festival of science documentary films Academia Film Olomouc (AFO) will change the Moravian metropolis into the world centre of science popularization from 19th to 24th April.
08. 02. 2016We proudly present the Official Selection of AFO51
Ladies and gentlemen, we proudly present an official list of films chosen to the competitions of 51st International Festival of Science Documentary Films - Academia Film Olomouc (#AFO51)
05. 02. 2016Let us introduce the dazzling AFO51 mirror, a creation of graphic designer Radim Měsíc
A mirror you can take selfies with. Gleaming metallic surface of an alien ship. But also a piece of real scientific work. The postmodern visual profile of AFO51 combines number of different elements, yet still belongs to the category of effective minimalism. It is a crafty invention of a young graphic designer, twenty eight years old student from Palacký University.
22. 01. 2016Camp 4Science: submit your applications until February 19th
An international education program, the first of its kind for all film professionals in Europe is going to greatly assist you with the development of your popular-science film. Form choosing the topic through finding funding sources to using efficient distribution channels. You can subscribe your projects until Friday, February 19th, 2016.